Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Picnics and Wonderful Friends

Yesterday, I was incredibly excited to see an old friend. So excited, I just about needed to be sedated. I'm currently broke as a joke, so I arranged for a good, old-fashioned picnic, which, if you haven't been on one lately, you should do it. When you go, make your way to Synergy Park (or a Piney Woods equivalent).

Simply Gorgeous. I love East Texas.
We were greeted by pleasant weather, which is incredible for Texas in August, and we sat at this spot for three hours laughing, catching up, and giving our best Kristen Wiig and Rebel Wilson impersonations.

Before this glorious summer closes, make your way outside. Grab a fishing pole for an afternoon, or give frog giggin' at midnight a try, (and you should take me because that is the most fun). You can simply take a walk or go paddle boarding. Get out, find beauty in the small things, and soak up the sun. Breathe in fresh air and meditate on what you want to accomplish and what you're thankful for.




She's the absolute cutest.
Current inspiration: Lonely Planet's travel guide to France, Royals by Lorde, Goodwill, bronze skin.

Business meeting: follow me on twitter, kik, instagram, vine, gifboom, and add me on facebook. You can find me so easily. My name is hayleybrunner on every media outlet around. Let's be friends? I'm dying to get to know you!


à bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment