Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Challenge For a Challenge

I'm challenging myself to thirty days of writing. I want to challenge YOU!

Today:

Go out of your way to make someone smile.
Reach out to an old friend.
Anonymously perform a kind act.
Daydream.
Give yourself five minutes and meditate on thankfulness.
Call your mom, dad, sister, or whoever and tell them that they're the bees knees and the cat's pajamas!
Make your bed.
Drink lots of water.
Think of five places you would love to go.
Tell someone the cheesiest joke you can think of.
Give a compliment to a stranger.
Doodle.
Tip someone well.
Surprise someone.
Smile more.
Plan something fun.
Set a task for today and accomplish that task.
Live with courage.
Google pictures of baby sloths wearing pajamas.

Let me just help you out on this last one:

On my goodness. I just can't handle this. For more on baby sloths, click here.


The Possibilities are ENDLESS. You can make today positively perfect. Choose joy today!

Today's inspiration was brought to you by: the color yellow, a sweet text from a sweet friend, a hopeful prayer, insomnia, and waking up in an unreasonably good mood.

Lastly, challenge me! Leave comments, give opinions or love!


à bientôt

2 comments:

  1. The baby sloth in pajamas is definitely presh. I challenge you to write down 5 things that you love about yourself, and stick them on your mirror. It will help you to be more confident, and to be more content being a single lady (Cue "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce song). That is all. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I love you SO MUCH!!!! I miss your face and I will definitely take that challenge! xo

      Delete