Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Am I rambling?

Day 2 of my blog challenge, and I'm already out of ideas and completely uninspired. I guess that's why it's challenging.

My serious thoughts today have been about being alone. Being alone isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially for a girl my age and in my circumstances. It's healthy. I'm learning things about myself. Things like, "Hayley, you're not very patient. You should work on that" and "you don't even have a boyfriend and your wedding Pinterest board is out of control. Maybe you should tone that shit down." I'm about to embark on the biggest adventure of my life where I will face being alone often. I want to be able to feel comfortable going on an adventure by myself and enjoy my own company, form my own opinions on places and people I visit, and be able to do whatever the hell I want. I think being alone will make me appreciate good company. I hate, despise, loathe not having a boyfriend, but today I met the most precious couple, who so evidently adored each other. I'm completely inspired to be more patient for my husband.

Here are today's not-so-serious ramblings:

I feel sorry for any baby born this week that isn't royal. I kind of feel sorry for myself because I'm not a royal baby, too. C'est la vie.

Twerking in the morning perfectly sets the mood for a good day. Try it. I have Miley Cyrus twerking level aspirations.

La vie en rose literally means life in pink in French. In other words, it means looking at life through rose colored glasses. Currently, that's my life's aim.

I want to know why a beer will put me to sleep in ten minutes but a ZzzQuil has no effect on me.

Happiness is a choice.

Today I'm thankful for: Nutella, beautiful friends, bright yellow nail polish, Panera Bread.

Yoga is hard.

I need someone to take me frog giggin'.

I'm never seeing The Conjuring. Nope. Not gonna happen.





Not satisfied with this blog post? Here's an embarrassing photo of a fat baby that may or may not be me. Spoiler: it's definitely me.




Musical inspiration: The Great Gatsby Soundtrack.


à bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment